So my mom decided to start a Bucket List, which has inspired me to start one. It will probably be a never ending list with never ending parts, and as I cross each item off the list, I will blog about it, show pictures, etc. So here it goes, in no particular order. There really is no priority to this list...It's just as it comes to mind.
1. Go Ziplining
2. Visit Italy
3. Visit Greece
4. Visit Germany
5. Visit Japan as an adult
6. Complete a quilt... on my own!!!
7. Learn how to make the perfect Cheesecake
8. Visit New York City
9. Visit Washington D.C.
10. Run a mile with no breaks and no walking
11. Complete a 5K
12. Earn my PhD
13. Make at least 6 figures annually
14. Go Skydiving
15. Ride the AKRR up to Denali
16. Get a great picture of a Bear
17. Learn how to surf
18. Learn how to Scuba Dive and become certified
19. Earn my CMC
20. Own a SUCCESSFUL business
21. Be on the Price is Right
22. Go to an NFL games
23. Go to the Super Bowl
24. Go to a World Series game
25. Visit Spain
26. Visit Australia
27. Visit all 7 Continents ( Antarctica via Cruise)
28. Learn how to make homemade donuts.
29. Lean toe edge on snowboard
30. Make it down Alyeska without biting it on snowboard
31. Give a speech comfortably, without feeling fear.
32. Visit France
33. Own a Corvette
34. Purchase an old sports car and restore it.
35. Visit Ireland
I think thats it for now... as I think of more, I will create a Part 2!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment